Families are our biggest blessings! Never static, always changing, young with old and always on the move.
Families may be scattered by distance, but never in heart.

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Perfect Dinner


Rosemary Salmon with Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Mushrooms 
and Sun-dried Tomato Risotto.  

Made with Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon.  In case you didn't know, you need to be eating the wild salmon instead of the farm raised salmon.  I only know this because my daughter reads about these things.  I think she should be a nutritionist and if I were any younger I would look into that career myself.  I made the risotto because my mother asked about it yesterday.  We just happened to have some in the cupboard and while I have never made it myself, it wasn't too labor involved and turned out just right.  The bluebells on the table are a local bargain at only $1.00, an after Valentine's Day find and still beautiful!  The wine is from Costco...their brand, Kirkland.  More about that in a future post!  

1 comment: