Families are our biggest blessings! Never static, always changing, young with old and always on the move.
Families may be scattered by distance, but never in heart.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Flowers from a Special Day



Flowers from Emily and Dennis' wedding!  One week ago today my niece was married to her best friend!  These are some of the flowers from our table.  I didn't get to bring the shortest vase home with the yellow billy balls, but the chrysanthemums and the carnations survived the flight home even though they were without water for over 7 hours.  It's amazing that they still look so good!  Mostly I brought the vases home as a memento of their wedding, to refill with flowers and remember their special day.  Not only did I get do that, but I also get to enjoy their flowers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment