Families are our biggest blessings! Never static, always changing, young with old and always on the move.
Families may be scattered by distance, but never in heart.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Zipper!

The Zipper has to be the best small town fair ride ever!  When we were little, the carnival would come to Lincoln Village Plaza in the spring.  I remember it being spring because I would always have birthday money to spend.  My sister and I would walk up and spend it all!  I'm not sure if we spent any of it on food because I only remember the rides.  The Zipper was my favorite!  Tickets were only 10 cents a piece and at only few tickets per ride, I'm sure we got our fill.  Lots of laughs and smiles on that day!  Thank you Julie for always being my friend.  I couldn't ask for a better big sister!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment